Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Daily Look!

Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
T- Shirt: American Eagle
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Coach
Bag (not shown): Longchamp
So today I was meeting with some of my friends from high school to make french toast. (yum!) I wanted my outfit to be pretty comfortable and casual since I didn't want to get my clothes dirty. (which actually could have happened because there was a small grape war...) Plus, I knew we were just going to be lounging around, so I didnt want to wear anything too fuss-fuss.

Overall, I really like this outfit. Its nothing too special, but I love the look of navy blue and hot pink in this look. It always feels so fresh and nautical. Also, I love these new shoes which I got in NYC a couple of weeks ago. The patent leather and bow give them such a girlish vibe.

Thoughts and Comments?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your shoes!

    Nice blog, by the way. I'm a Communications student too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again!

    And hooray for Communications majors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...