Saturday, January 16, 2010

Introduction

Hi! Welcome to my blog, sequins and pearls. My name is Katrina, and I am a sophomore at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland, and I have a passion for all aspects of fashion. I am very new to blogging, so don't expect too much out of this. However, I am hoping to learn A LOT from writing this, so we'll see how it goes. Here are my goals in writing this:

1. Practice writing. As I am still not entirely sure as to what I want to do when i receive my degree, I am hoping this will help me find out if writing is really for me. I am completely open to criticism about my writing, as long as it is constructive.

2. Showing others my sense of fashion. In my opinion, I think my style is glamorous and classy. I am hoping to do daily outfit posts relatively frequently, in addition to giving my personal tips and thoughts about current trends, and other aspects of fashion. Again, entirely open to constructive criticism.

3. Learn more about fashion through reading of other blogs.

4. Be more confident in what I wear. There is no reason that anyone should ever dictate what you decide to wear, for any reason. You know those people that say stuff like, "Why are you so dressed up?" They totally bring me down. Why shouldn't I be dressed up? Live every day like its your last, right? Why does it matter to you if I just choose to live mine fashionably?

5. Have fun! I hope I am going to like writing this blog, and I hope whoever reads this, enjoys it!

Well, I think that is all I got for now. Look for in the next coming weeks more postings (time permitting) about my thoughts on fashion.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea for a blog!
    i'm looking forward to hearing more.
    keep up the good work fashionista!

    <3 hil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...