Thursday, January 28, 2010

lace, gold, and vintage



Shirt: Forever 21, gift
Pants: Delia*s
Shoes: BCBGirls
Bracelet: hand-me down from my grandma, vintage
This outfit completely proves that even if you wake-up late as I did today, with 15 minutes to get ready, you still have plenty of time to arrange a cute looking outfit. Overall, I really like how this look came together. I think it looks very classic, polished, and chic. However, what really makes the outfit are the boots-bought at Macy's for a steal. (30 bucks!) Recently, I have been wearing them with almost everything. The rustic brown color gives any outfit a classic touch. Plus, they are just wide enough to be able to neatly tuck your favorite skinny jeans into.

And that's all for today! The first week back at school is complete, considering I no longer have class on Friday-woohoo!

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...