Monday, January 18, 2010

Queenstown Outlets!

Today, as a VERY late Christmas and Birthday present, my dad took me to one of the Prime Outlet shopping centers. The one we went to was in Queenstown, Maryland, which is just a couple of miles from Annapolis.

Now in my opinion, there is nothing better than outlet shopping. I love a good deal, and I think there is almost no reason to pay full price for clothes. So to me, outlets are the best of both worlds; designer brands and quality pieces at affordable prices.
Today, I scored a couple of practical pieces that I know I will definitely get my use out of.
Exhibit A:

I got this smooth as butter leather wallet from Coach for quite the steal-$98.00! With about a million slots for credit cards, two pockets for cash, and a large slot for change, I know it is going to be sometime before I outgrow this wallet. Another plus, the black leather will go with every handbag I own, and it will always look timeless.
Exhibit B:

Okay, maybe this wasn't so practical, but I also nabbed this shiny aqua wristlet from Coach. As a college student, my wristlet contains basically my life, and it has just enough room for all of the essentials: ID, money, cell phone, and keys. This new addition to my collection is going to be perfect come spring time, paired with royal purple, lime green, and white. Plus, I love how this can't easily be identified as Coach. Any true Coach aficionado would recognize this in a heartbeat, but it's not blatant or tacky. In addition, the pop of bright green on the inside is going to my brighten my day every time I open it.
Also at the outlets, I bought black dress pants, two leather headbands, and two tee-shirts. In general, all basics that I know will easily fit in with the rest of my wardrobe.
Overall, today was a great day. I can't wait to incorporate my new pieces into outfits!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to the Queenstown outlets in ages. But these are great finds! I adore the aqua wristlet. It's such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love the wristlet, it's so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...