Tuesday, January 26, 2010

second day of class!

T- Shirt: Tory Burch
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Coach
Headband (not shown): Juicy Couture
Today was the second day of classes, and I really wanted to wear something cute but still serious looking for class. Shown above, is the result which I actually kind of like. I feel very nautical because of the stripes in the shirt. Side note, I am pretty sure skinny stripes are my favorite trend right now. I have always heard never to wear horizontal stripes, as it will just make you look bigger than you are, but I love the preppy flair they add to any outfit.

Also, I am very sorry for the poor photo quality. I have been too busy with the start of a new semester to find someone to take my picture. Plus, I still can't figure out the self-timer quite yet on my new digital camera, hopefully I will figure it out very soon.


Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...