Sunday, January 31, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

This was the setting at my picturesque little school yesterday. We ended up getting a few more inches later on during the day, but most of it has been plowed away by now. However, it is still only a mere 14 degrees outside (!) according to weatherbug. And while I wish I could snuggle under my blankets and watch chick-flicks all day, I already have piles of homework to do!

The only thing that I know about this weather, in terms of style, is to bundle up! I will almost never sacrifice fashion for practicality, but it is necessary that you do in weather like this. Hence, that is why I will be sticking to my trusty Minnetonka moccasin boots and my wool J. Crew peacoat this weekend. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...