Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blizzard 2010, Day 5

Today is third day I have been off school in a row. Technically, I haven't been to class since the 4th, because I do not have classes on Fridays. Either way, I am starting to go stir crazy and am not quite sure what to do with myself. So, this morning I decided updating my blog would take up a decent chunk of time.

First, I decided to show my Coach boots that I was raving about in the last post.

I got these as a birthday gift from my mom last year, and at first I wasn't sure when I would really wear them. However, they have been an absolute blessing throughout this crazy blizzard. I have seen so many girls on campus walking through campus in old tennis shoes or clogs that just have no traction whatsoever. On the other hand, my boots actually have traction (I haven't slipped yet!), and in addition, they are super cute. I am still super surprised by how white they are considering what they have been through.

If you are looking for some sturdy winter boots, I would strongly recommend a pair of Hunter Rain Boots. These boots are the absolute best in weather like this, or for rainy days in the spring. Plus, they come in a wide variety of colors so that everyone can find a pair they like.

On a completely other note, I have been listening to Motion City Soundtracks newest CD, My Dinosaur Life, on constant repeat for the last couple of days. If you are interested in alternative punk music at all, I would highly recommend it.

Well, that's all for today. To all my friends on the east coast- stay warm and dry!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...