Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blizzard 2010, Day 6

So yesterday my school gave us the news that we would not have class until Monday, which in reality should be every college kids dream. I mean, I haven't been to class since last Thursday, but now I am just starting to get a bad case of cabin fever.

However, tonight at least I have Project Runway to watch. As always, I am very excited to see what challenges are in store for the contestants this week. A bunch of my girl friends are going to come over too, and we will act as style council and eat lots of junk food. It should be lots of fun.

In other fashion related news, beloved designer Alexander McQueen died today. Unfortunately, I have never been able to afford any of his exquisite pieces, but hopefully one of these days I will be able to. Anyways, he had a unique and outrageous style that is hard to compare with any other designer of today. He shall be missed by all. If you want more information, you can read the full story from the New York Times here.

Finally, on a much lighter note, today is the start of New York Fashion Week! How I wish that I could be there to soak in all the fabulous couture designs under those white tents in Bryant Park for the last time. Oh well.

Thoughts and Comments? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...