Friday, February 12, 2010

Blizzard 2010, Day 7

Sweater: Lacoste

Camisole: Gift from mom
Pants: Delia*s
Boots: Minnetonka
Necklace: Charter Club
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
For the first time in over a week today, I finally got off campus! Albeit, it was only for a few hours, but it was a good change of scenery. Anyways, a bunch of my girl friends and I went to see Valentine's Day (which was amazing, by the way), so I wanted to wear something a little nicer than what I have been wearing for most of this week. My outfits are unfortunately still limited by my shoes though, it's too slippery to wear anything other than my boots for the remainder of this week. Nonetheless, I am satisfied with my outfit.

Currently, I am back in my dorm in my favorite pair of Victoria's Secret pyjamas watching the opening ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympics. Overall, it has been quite the spectacle. I can't wait until the games begin.

Thoughts and Comments?

Have a great weekend!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...