Monday, February 8, 2010

The Blizzard of 2010

Hello again everyone! My apologies for not posting recently, the Internet has been down on campus the last couple of days, making it impossible to do any postings. Not that I have been wearing cute clothes anyways, but that is besides the point.

On another note, the Blizzard of 2010 has hit Maryland! In Frederick, where I am at school, it is appears that we got approximately 25 to 27 inches. Either way, the snow is up to my upper thighs, and I don't think I have ever seen so much snow in my entire life!

As for my style choices during this weather, I have been wearing my Coach snow boots all through the long weekend. Surprisingly, they have kept me nice and dry, and despite being white, they haven't got a trace of dirt on them! The fabric they are made up wicks away anything and everything that gets onto them. In addition, my cashmere white gloves and blue Northface have been the perfect compliment to them. Under all of those layers, I have been sticking to Juicy Couture sweats and old jeans and t-shirts. I just can't bear to get any of my nice clothes dirty.


So, to make up for not outfit posting recently, I am going to put up some pictures from around campus during the snow storm- hope you guys enjoy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...