Monday, February 15, 2010

Bows and Sequins

Cardigan: BCBG MaxAzria
Tank-Top: J.Crew
Belt: Via Spiga
Pants: Naf Naf
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Bracelet:Sergio Lub
Today was the first day back to class after a 10 day weekend, woo-hoo! I was actually quite happy to go to class today, even if it was to just give me something to do. However, it has started to snow AGAIN, so we will see about school tomorrow.

Anyways, I really like this outfit. This cashmere cardigan kept me nice and cozy all day long, while still looking really polished. In addition, I am in LOVE with this belt. I got it as a birthday present from my mom, and this is the first time I have worn it. It just adds the perfect girly touch.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...