Wednesday, February 3, 2010

60's Mod

Headband: Juicy Coututre
Earrings: Stolen from mom
T-Shirt: Old Navy
Dress: Laundry by Shelli Segal
Necklace: Erikson Beamon for Target
Shoes: Minnetonka
I feel very 60's mod today- and I love it. In fact, I love every aspect of this outfit. My favorite part is the multi-strand necklace that I have been trying to incorporate into more of my looks. However, theses boots have a particular soft spot in my heart as well, even though all of my friends call them my Sacajawea boots. Finally, the unsuspecting buttons on the back of the jumper add just the perfect touch of whimsy.

On another note, I am not quite sure why I have been wearing dresses everyday this week. Especially considering that it has been under 40 degrees everyday this week. Oh well, I haven't gotten frostbite yet.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...