Thursday, February 18, 2010

If I were a French Maid...

Cardigan: Context from Lord and Taylor
Tank Top: J.Crew
Camisole:Gold Hawk
Pants: Wet Seal
Shoes:Coach
Earrings:gift
If I were a French maid...da da da da da da di di di di dum.

Okay, so I am in a super good mood today, meaning that right now I am living as if my life was a musical. And as if I was a French maid. Which I am not. But this is what I would wear if I was.

Anyways, I love this look. I know gauchos might be a relative faux-pas currently, but I could care less. I love the little pinstripes and small details one can only see upon closer inspection. This camisole is one of my favorites, even though it is a little tight. (it was a 15th birthday gift...) I can't even imagine getting rid of it though. In my opinion, it has just the perfect sexy vibe that is still wearable during the day. Plus, I think this camisole is right on point with the current lingerie trend. And it's black. Okay I have got to stop raving about this outfit.

On another note, I'm done with classes for the week! Let the weekend commence- and maybe with out snow this time?

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...