Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mrs. Blue Purple Sky

Dress: BCBG MaxAzria
Earrings: Stolen from my mom
Necklace: Claire's
Shoes: BCBGirls
I love this dress to death, and when I woke up this morning, I knew it was exactly what I wanted to wear. Never minding the fact that it was a brisk 24 degrees outside, or that there is a possibility of snow later tonight. I love how the grape purple color of the dress really brings out the red in my auburn colored hair. (which for the record, is not my natural color) Plus, this dress has such great texture and movement to it- it does not constrain me at all. Finally, in regards to the boots and the necklace, I knew that whatever I accessories I paired with this dress needed to be relatively bulky, to offset the delicate flow of the dress. This multi-colored strand of beads and chunky boots perfectly fit the bill.

Thoughts and Comments?

P.S- Happy Groundhog Day! It appears we are in for another 6 weeks of winter!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...