Thursday, February 25, 2010

Purple and blue make me feel brand new

Tee Shirt: Gap
Pants: Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Stolen from Mom
Necklace:Erica Beamson for Target
Belt: Off some dress in a thrift-store
I love the look of purple and blue paired together. Especially with bright electric blue, and deep royal purple. Actually, I love the look of almost all analogous colors paired together (two colors that are next to each other on the color wheel) However, my favorite part of the oufit is this necklace - it adds such a nice layer of texture to this otherwise simple outfit. Anyways, today was a pretty casual day, so I wanted to wear something that reflects that, and I think I achieved that.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...