Monday, February 1, 2010

Sequins and Pearls, to boot.

Headband: BCBG MaxAzria (Queenstown Outlets for $4.00-woohoo!)
Earrings: Juicy Couture, and Piercing Pagoda
Necklace: Claire's
T-Shirt: J. Crew
Dress: Bailey 44
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Coach
Today is the first day of the second week of classes- woohoo! Yes, I am one of those dorky kids who actually genuinely likes school. Anyways, this isn't one of my favorite outfits ever, but I was rushing while getting ready this morning, and this was the best I could come up with. Originally, I was going to wear my Delia's chocolate brown corduroys, but I ran into my friend in the bathroom this morning and she was wearing them! So, there went that idea. Oh well, I will probably just wear them sometime later this week.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! perfect for the weather, pracitcal but still trendy and fun! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...