Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring has Sprung?

Shirt: Old Navy
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Pants: Guess Jeans
Shoes: Coach
Belt: The Limited
Necklace: Claires

Has spring sprung? Well no, not quite. There is still quite a few inches of snow on the ground, although a grand majority has melted this week. (It has been in the 40's almost every day!)

Anyways, the sun was out and shining today, so I want to wear something that would be cute and comfortable, in addition to spring like. Today's look worked perfectly for my busy day- class from 830-750, a tour, and a visit to the career center. Anyways, I think the pale pink and mint green are a perfect compliment, and they are colors that are very spring like. Also, my traditional pearls and sequin shoes give it my signature touch.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...