Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love, you're all I ever could need

T-Shirt: American Eagle

Camisole: Calvin Klein

Earrings: Stolen from mom, and piercing pagoda
Necklace: Erikson Beamon for Target
Belt: Off some dress from a thrift-store
Pants: Delia*s
Shoes: Coach
This is my take on the traditional jeans and t-shirt look. Who said that it had to be boring? By keeping the t-shirt a solid color, it was easy to incorporate pops of another contrasting color to really make this outfit different. As I have mentioned before, I love the look of pink and blue, and this is just another way to try it. The ribbon belt is actually one of my staples, I pair it with just about any of my shirts to create a defined waist.

On another note, I have made it through the second week of the semester! Hopefully, I will make it through the snow storm that is supposed to hit Maryland on Friday afternoon and last through the weekend. In following through with my mother like duties- everyone better bundle up!

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...