Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome to Bayside High!

Cardigan: Old Navy
T-Shirt: Here.
Pants:Delia*s
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Claire's
Just another full day of classes and errands, so I try to put together outfits that will be comfortable and cute looking for the entire day. Usually to accomplish that, I stick to cardigans with camisoles or cute tee's with flats and jeans. This outfit perfectly does that. In addition, I love the super preppy flair with the cuffed jeans (which may be out of style, but what do I care...) and pearls. Finally, who doesn't love Saved by the Bell? Didn't we all at one point wish we were as cool and pretty as Kelly? Well okay, maybe not all of us, but I know I did.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute. Put-together and casual at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! This outfit is one of my favorites for just running around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...