Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Black and White all over

T-Shirt: Romeo and Juilet Couture
Camisole (underneath): Ralph Lauren
Pants: Delia*s
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: gift
Headband: Juicy Couture
Just like any other Tuesday, today was a jam packed day. Class from 8:30-7:50, tour time, studying for an exam, and a hall meeting. Right after lunch is the only time I have to squeeze in my blog post, so here I am now.

Anyways, I try to make my basic pants and t-shirts stand out a little bit more from the traditional sea of labels at my small school. This t-shirt is completely my style, glittery and flashy, but not totally over-the-top. Next, I love how these plain black corduroys perfectly onset the loudness of the shirt. Finally, I added just a little more fun with my favorite dangling earrings and sparkly Coach flats.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...