Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gotta live like we're dying

Dress: Bailey 44
Necklace: Claire's
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunglasses:Target
Earrings: Stolen from my mom
Another b-e-a-utiful day at Hood College. While I wish I could just lay out in the sun with the rest of my friends and read magazines, I know if I don't do my homework now, it will never get done. Sigh.

Anyways, this dress is one of the ones I purchased at Tyson's this weekend, and I love it! The dress flows and slims over any trouble spots, and easily makes anyone look good. I wanted to keep today's look pretty simple, so I just added one of my favorite necklaces, and some plain gladiator flats. (my go-to sandals for the summer)

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...