Wednesday, March 31, 2010

La Vie en Violet

Top: BCBGeneration
Pants: Naf Naf
Shoes:Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Target
Belt(underneath): Gap
Earrings: gift, and piercing pagoda
First of all, I love the spring! (Well okay, who doesn't?) Anyways, I love especially love springtime at my school. All of a sudden, all students come out of hibernation to lay on the quad, flowers bloom up everywhere, and everyone is just in general happier. It's bliss.

I'm not quite sure what the inspiration was for today's outfit. It was supposed to be a high of 65 today, so I knew I didn't want to waste a dress on a day when it could be slightly breezy. So, I opted for this lilac Grecian style blouse, and paired it with some royal purple skinny jeans. I'm not much for monochrome usually, but I think it works here. By keeping the colors in two completely different shades, there is enough contrast to make the outfit work.

Thoughts and Comments?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...