Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Office Sexretary, Pt. 2

Cardigan: Minnie Rose
Top: BCBG Max Azria
Skirt: BCBG Max Axria
Earrings: Reaction by Kenneth Cole
Shoes: Coach
Bracelet: Sergio Lub
Very busy day- and it's not even over! On the itinerary, class, studying, class, lacrosse game, out to dinner with my boyfriend, emergency hall meeting, and surprise party for a friend's birthday- woohoo! And, I still have to study for an exam tomorrow. Whatever.

Today, I decided I would play the role of the office sexretary for the second day in a row. Again, I got a lot of comments asking me "why are you so dressed up?", "do you have internship today?" etc. Again, I responded because I wanted to, and because I like dressing up. Anyways, I love how this look turned out. Very sexy and professional looking, even though I'm not working. Also, I love how the green really makes my hair and eyes pop, everyone kept telling me how green my usually blue/gray eyes looked today.

Well- off to the hall meeting and surprise party!

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...