Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Office Sexretary

Shirt: Love by Design (T.J Maxx)
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
I am absolutely in love with this weather! Unfortunately after today, I know it's going to rain from Wednesday to Sunday-yuck. While I wish I could spend the day outside being lazy and reading magazines, I have class. And two exams within the next two days. Oh well, spring break in 3 days!

Anyways, here is my take on the office sexretary. Although, I hope my version is slightly classier. Overall, I love the look. I the bright pop of color from the tights, the high-waisted skirt, and the demureness of the top. Plus, the necklace really ties all the pieces together well, and looks so delicate with the slim gold chain.

On a completely other note- I love how I have been able to tie in my most recent school work with fashion. For example, I did my last French paper on Yves Saint Laurent, a highly acclaimed fashion designer. Just reading about him was absolutely fascinating, and I actually enjoyed doing my work for once. Then, I did my photography presentation today on William Klein, who was a photographer for Vogue for a period of time. His fashion photography was absolutely breathtaking, and such a great change of pace from fashion photography today. Some of my favorites from him are here, here, here, and here.


Okay- off to try and enjoy the weather before my night class and get some studying done.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...