Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pocketful of Sunshine

Cardigan: Delia*s
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Dress (worn as skirt): Bailey 44
Shoes: Coach
Belt: Target
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Headband: BCBG Max Azria
Bracelet: Sergio Lub

Well, the rain has held off for one more day. Which is perfect, because I was able to not wear pants for the 4th day in a row!

So this morning when I woke up, I had absolutely no idea what to wear. I started with this basic black dress that I found in the back of my closet, and added the camisole because its slightly revealing. Then, I decided I wanted to do something a little more interesting, so I added one of my favorite cardigans and the thick belt which ties everything together. I was originally going to wear flats with this, but they looked weird so I added the pumps. Much better in my opinion. However, I am not sure why I have chose black as the base color for most of my outfits recently. It's really not like me at all, and I am much more original than that!

Anyways, today is officially the start of spring break for me! Even though I don't go home until tomorrow afternoon, it's nice to be done with homework and classes and just be able to hang out with my friends for once.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...