Thursday, March 25, 2010

Say it ain't so, I will not go.

Sweater: BCBG Max Azria
Pants: Delia*s
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Reaction by Kenneth Cole
Bracelet: Sergio Lub

Had no inspiration in my state of exhaustion this morning, and this is what I came up. I have given up on wearing dresses for this week, because whenever I do it ends up being too cold out. Also, please excuse my hair disaster. My hair was really gross this morning so I knew it had to be pulled back in so way, and now it's just falling apart everywhere. Can you tell I had a bad day yet?

Anyways, I do like this outfit. This sweater is one of my favorite's. It's perfect for the spring or fall, because it's not too heavy, but it does provide adequate warmth. Plus, I think these earrings perfectly complement the top, which I love. Finally, I added my favorite flats and a silver bracelet just to finish off the outfit.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...