Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tyson's Shopping Spree

from left to right: Calvin Klein shirtdress, Theory baby blue button down, Bestey Johnson purple snowflake necklace, Theory navy-blue pleated mini, Muse turquoise hippie dress, AK Anne Klein black zippered rose flats, HUE hot pink tights, Bailey 44 blue capped sleeve dress, Juicy Couture black zippered hoodies, Betsey Johnson "fly with me" necklace, Theory denim mini, Alfani blue and green earrings, Disney Couture Cinderella charm bracelet set

There is nothing like a shopping spree at Tyson's. It's a great way to spend time with my mom, and it always makes me feel so relaxed. Anyways, I know everything is kinda hard to see, but I can guarantee you will see me wearing almost everything pictured within the next couple of weeks or so.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...