Monday, March 22, 2010

Wannabe Catholic School Girl, for 200.

Button-Down: Theory
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Skirt: Theory
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Earrings: stolen from my mom
I am completely satisfied with how today's outfit came out. I had a lot of stuff to do today, and I wanted to look ready for everything. Not only was it the first day back from spring break, I had my typical classes, a meeting with a professor, and a group interview. Anyways, The minute I saw this skirt at Bloomingdale's on Saturday (on the clearance rack,nonetheless) I knew I had to have it. Once I had it, I knew I wanted to wear it like a stereotypical Catholic School Girl. In my opinion, I think I hit the nail on the head, but in a slightly sexier and more modern version.

In addition, I am loving this new necklace. I know its hard to read, even in the close up, but the writing on the heart says, "Fly with me." When I saw this on Saturday, (again on the clearance rack-score!) it immediately reminded me of the very popular Notebook quote, "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." For that reason alone, I knew I had to buy the necklace.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...