Saturday, March 13, 2010

Words to live by....pt.2

"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."

-Coco Chanel

I am absolutely in love with quote, and I cannot agree more with what it is saying. Everyday on my college campus, I see so many girls wearing grungy sweatpants with old t-shirts, or something of the sort. I just cannot fathom how someone can look at themselves in the mirror when they are dressed in that fashion and think, "Yea, I look good." I understand that people are busy, and maybe have no interest in fashion. However, I think everyone has time to make themselves look put together, and as if they care about their appearance. I'm not saying put on a dress or whatever (unless that's your style), but I think when you are in public, you should look your best. And like Chanel says, you never know when you are going to have a date with destiny. Why wouldn't you like to look pretty for whenever that comes?

Thoughts and Comments?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...