Thursday, April 15, 2010

Black and Blue

Tank Top: J. Crew
Dress (worn as skirt): BCBGeneration
Sandals: Steve Madden
Necklace (worn as belt): Claire*s
Earrings: stolen from my mom
Yesterday, I felt awful and ended up not going to my afternoon classes. Today, I wanted to make up for the fact that I dressed not as nice as usual, by looking super cute. So, here is what I came up with. And while it was chilly this morning on the way to my 8:30 class, by the time i got out of my 11:20 class, I realized this was the perfect outfit for today.

Side note- this is my first time using my tripod outside! Pictures came out not too bad, thankfully. However, I still need to work on making sure my face isn't going to be blacked-out, and centering the camera. Oh well, practice makes perfect.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...