Friday, April 23, 2010

Black, White, and Blue

Shirt: Juicy Couture
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Flip-Flops: Havaianas
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Wristlet: Coach
Belt: taken from a dress in a thrift store
Earrings: stolen from my mom
Necklace: France
Today is date night-woohoo! So, I'm off to see some movie not of my choice, and eat good food somewhere that is not at the dining hall. Anyways, other than that I will be stuck in the library all day writing my french research paper.

Unfortunately, as I learned while taking my pictures this morning-it really is not this warm out. So I'm going to have to throw on some jacket before I go-ugh. Overall, I love the look. Black and white are pretty standard, but all the pops of turquoise and aqua keep it from being too boring.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...