Thursday, April 29, 2010

Every missing piece of me, I can find in a melody.

Hoodie: Juicy Couture
Tank: C &C California
Pants: Naf Naf
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Lord and Taylor
I love this outfit! However, as usual, the weather was being difficult, so it actually was warm today. But, I'm not going to change. I'm really don't like to change more than once, so whatever I wear in the morning is what I'm going to wear all day.

Anyways, I love all the color in this outfit, I think that's why I like it so much. So frequently I have stuck to a lot of black, and jeans. Honestly, that's really not me at all. This outfit is such a much better representation of my personality. Moving on, does anyone think the hot pink patent flats are too much? Originally, I was just going to wear my silver sequin flats, but I decided to go a little bit bolder, and make this outfit all about the cooler colors.

Thoughts and Comments?

P.S-Today's title has come from this song-one of my current songs on repeat.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...