Monday, April 12, 2010

Flowers and Denim

Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Rebecca Taylor
Skirt: Theory
Shoes: AK Anne Klein iflex
Earrings: stolen from my mom
Necklace: Hawaiian Island Jewelers
I felt like dressing really pretty today, and this is what I came up with. This top is one of my favorites, and when I heard how nice it was going to be I knew I had to wear it. I paired it with a simple denim mini-skirt, and some understated gold jewelry to pull this look together. Originally, I started with the cardigan as well, but by the time I took pictures earlier this afternoon, there was no need for it-hooray! However, when I go off to register for classes later tonight, unfortunately I will have to wear it again. Overall, I really love this look. And, I got enough compliments today to definitely enforce that sentiment.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...