Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Earrings: stolen from my mom
Another beautiful-but busy-day at Hood College. On today's agenda: presentation in photo class, editing and layout class, lunch, tour time, sophomore dinner, and my boyfriends soccer game.

Anyways, I am quite pleased at how this outfit came out, and that I even wore this dress! This morning, it was a brisk 50 degrees, and I could see the heavy fog covering the quad from my dorm room window. However, I knew by the time I got out of my 8:30 it was supposed to be in the low 70's-and it was! This 50's style shift dress by Lilly Pulitzer is perfect for today, a thicker fabric so I wouldn't get too cold in the morning, and a fun print that keeps it from looking too retro. I added on my current favorite necklace and some basic gladiator flats to finish off the look.

My only regret? It was not until I was at lunch that I found out today was earth day! I wish I could have worn something green, but there is no way I am changing now. I'll just try to be more eco-friendly for the rest of the day, I suppose.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...