Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Try not to be jealous, but yes, my mom still makes me an Easter basket. You can see I don't have a very big sweet tooth.
Instead of having a big Easter dinner, my mom made brunch- which in my opinion is far superior to dinner anyways. On the menu: bacon, Belgium waffles, cheesy potatoes, baked apples, and orange juice.

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Dress:Lundia by Lundia Procanik
Sandals: BCBG Max Azria
side not: please excuse my ghost like appearance!
I have been up since 5:45 this morning, and yes- I have been wearing this all day today. On today's itinerary: 6:30 mass, family brunch, heading back to Frederick, and seeing Godspell (one of my favorite musicals) with my mom. So, I wanted to wear something a little bit dressier then usually. I decided to wear the robin blue with white today because it felt very springy, and I though the pastel colors looked nice for Easter. On the plus side, it has been about 74 degrees the entire day, so I haven't been cold at all. Anyways, back to Easter festivities-hope everyone had a good day!

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...