Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I need you to chase these blues away




Cardigan: Old Navy
T-Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Skirt: American Eagle
Flats: borrowed from the roomie
Bracelet: borrowed from the roomie
Umbrella: Juicy Couture
Today has been an interesting day, to say the least. Although the cold, drizzly rain is typical this time during the year, campus-wide power outages are usually not. Yep, you heard that right. Now let me tell you from my first hand experience, there is nothing better than having a power outage at 10 in the morning, just as you are trying to finish up homework from the night before, put on your make-up, or take a shower. Thankfully, power has since been restored and we can all go back to living our lives in the comfort of the 21st century.

Anyways, enough about that. Again, today I was uninspired, and had absolutely no idea what to wear. Although I could see from my third story window that it was raining rather heavily, I knew it wasn't freezing out, and it would be rather muggy. So, I decided on the skirt so I wouldn't get too hot, and paired it with this bright graphic tee to boost my mood. Then, I added my favorite black cardigan to keep me warm in the chilly classrooms.

On a final note, here is the song that inspired the title of this post. (Original and Live Version) I thought some people (or whoever may stumble upon my blog,) may want to know where some of my titles come from. And- this song is absolutely parfait for a day like today. Hope you enjoy!

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...