Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jet-Setter

Sweater: Ralph Lauren Sport
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Pants: Delia*s
Shoes: Coach
Belt: Gap
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Bracelet: grandma's, vintage
Scarf: gift
Earrings: gift
Today is without a doubt much colder than I thought it would be. Thankfully, for once, I was practical and relatively bundled up when I got dressed this morning.

Anyways, I like this outfit a lot. Although it is not very creative, and not one of my favorite, it serves it's purpose. Also, like yesterday, I feel ready to go on vacation in this outfit. However, this time I was thinking somewhere slightly chillier. Moving on... I really like the combination of lilac and green, I think it looks very preppy and springy-which is exactly the look I was going for. I decided to add some touches of gold throughout-the earrings, bracelet, and flats- just to really give the ensemble some extra oompf.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...