Thursday, April 1, 2010

La Vie en Bleu

Dress: Laundry by Shelli Segal
Belt:off some dress in a thrift store
Sandals: Steve Madden
Earrings: American Eagle
Sunglasses: Target
Another absolutely beautiful sun shining day at Hood College! I say this without the slightest trace of sarcasm, honestly.

Anyways, so you can today I was inspired to dress in a monochromatic fashion, yet again. Even though I swear, this is something I do not usually do, I was just really inclined to for the second day in a row. But like yesterday, I think the reason that this works is because the blue is in such a contrasting shade, one is a rich deep midnight blue, while the belt is in more of a electric bright blue. Overall, I am starting to rethink my disdain for monochromatic ensembles.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...