Monday, April 5, 2010

The Office Sexretary, Pt. 3

Shirt: Theory
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Necklace: Claire*s
Here is just another attempt at me trying out the office sexretary look. However, today it is with good reason- I had an interview today! (And yes, I got the job.) Also today, I had class, and a meeting. Although for those I did not really care so much as what I looked like, I really wanted to look professional for the interview though.

Anyways, I do like this outfit. Although, not the falling out hem in the skirt (which i didn't notice until 5 minutes before the interview...) Nonetheless, I think this outfit shows that I am professional, but I do have a fun style-which is the most important thing for me to show anyways. However, I wasn't too keen on wearing this shirt for the second time in a couple of weeks, but it was the only button down I had, and I really needed one for a moderately professional look. Oh well.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...