Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wistful Wednesday

Shirt: Tory Burch
Pants: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Coach
Belt: Target
Earrings: gift
I swear, once the weather makes-up it's mind, I will something cute and unique. Everyday, it's a constant struggle for me to think of something to wear. I am sick of wearing my winter clothing, but the weather does not want to cooperate and be warm for me. Until then, I will stay practical and warm.

Anyways, this is one of my favorite shirts, even though I don't wear it too much. In picking out this outfit, I decided to really emphasize the black in the shirt with the thick belt. However, to keep this look from being too neutral, I added the hot-pink flats, which I think really made the rest of the outfit pop.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...