Thursday, May 6, 2010

And I guess that's why they call it the blues, time on my hands could be time spent with you

Dress: Juicy Couture
Tank-Top: J.Crew
Sandals: BCBG Max Azria
Necklace: boutique in France
Earrings: craft show
Another beautiful sunny day, another dress gets to be worn. Hooray! Anyways, I love the casual feel of this dress. The other ones I have been wearing this week have been dressier, but I like how the movement and shape of this dress makes it more casual. Actually, this dress is really supposed to be worn poolside (I think) but what do I care about the rules? So, to make this dress much classier and more sophisticated than hanging by the pool, I added one of my favorite necklaces- not only does it remind me of my trip to France, but I love all the different shades of blue, green, and turquoise that you can see with it. Also, I added some blue earrings (which were actually made from buttons-how cool is that?) and a white tank-top, just to keep the dress from being too predictable.

Okay, I think that is it for now. I'm off to my tour time, then to dorm dinners on the quad with all my friends, woo-hoo! Oh but before I forgot, today's title comes from this song (live and original).

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...