Thursday, May 27, 2010

Downtown Naperville

First, I would just like to apologize for the lack of posts as of recent. Throughout my trip, I have been pretty busy, and have not had too much time for updating. However, I am going to try to do a little better for the rest of the week.

Anyways, yesterday Casey and I went to downtown Naperville to do a little exploring. (some shots from the trip are above) In a way, it reminded me a lot of downtown Frederick, lots of cute little boutiques, chain stores, and nice restaurants. Surprisingly enough, I didn't buy anything! Well, at least not any clothing. I did end up getting a gelato from a shop because it was just too hot out. The gelato was called berry forest, and it was a mix of raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries. Oh man, was it a treat! It was so creamy, smooth, and decadent, and it really hit the spot.

So that was yesterday. Today, Casey and I are off to see a Chicago Fire soccer game. I am very excited, and it should be a lot of fun.

Thoughts and Comments? Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Nice images! The Berry Forest must be a new place, first time I've heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that's a mistake on my fault. The Berry Forest is the flavor of the gelato I had, not the shop. My apologies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...