Friday, May 21, 2010

Everything is everything, but you're missing.

Top (borrowed from my mom): Michael by Michael Kors
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Gap
Sunglasses: Target
Bag: Longchamp
I have quite the busy day ahead of me today! On the itinerary, heading to the grocery store (check), making cupcakes (check), packing for visiting my roommate, cleaning the basement, cleaning my room, and having friends over for a small get together tonight. Whew.

Anyways, so if you didn't know already, I try to only dress for one activity during the day. So even though I am going to be cooking and cleaning for a good part of the day, I am wearing this the entire day so I don't have to change a bunch of time. Favorite things about this outfit? My new sunglasses- I finally replace the other Target ones I broke about a month ago- and the bag! Many of you don't know this, but I am huge purse person! However, I don't use them at school because it is just too much to carry around with my tote bag. Hopefully you guys will be seeing more of my bags in coming post very soon.

Well, I am off to work on my to-do list. The music for today's title is from this (live and original)song. Inspired by 9/11, it has an absolutely beautiful message.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...