Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday's Finest

Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Tank-Top: J. Crew
Sandals: Steve Madden
Earrings: Liz Claiborne
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Okay, I honestly didn't think I could rave so long about the weather (see the last couple of posts) but I just can't get over it! Maybe it has something to do with that I was trapped inside for a week this year after a blizzard left Frederick in 3 feet of snow, or maybe I am just really just starting to appreciate every day as it is. Either way, I am happy to yet again be wearing a pretty dress.

What I love about this dress in particular is the fit. Like I mentioned a couple of days ago, fit is everything. This dress totally conforms to the odd shape of my body, and makes me look better than I usually do (in my opinion, at least) However, the A-line shape that this dress takes on usually works on everybody, so maybe that has something to do with it. Either way, I like how this dress makes me look, and feel.


To add on to this ensemble, I just paired it with the same earrings I have been wearing most of this week (because I am in a yellow rut) and my go-to summer flats. In addition, I added the white tank underneath, because this dress is definitely not made to be worn without one.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...