Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day mom! And to all the other mom's out there in the world too! Shown above, is my mom and I in NYC this winter, right before we went out to see Chicago. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything older on my computer, but oh well.

Anyways, my mom has always been one of my biggest fashion influences, no matter what, she always remains classy, sophisticated, and polished. Another one of my favorite things about her? She let's me borrow anything from her wardrobe that fits! (thankfully, we are the same size) In the picture above, I am only borrowing the shoes, I think. Nevertheless, besides being a huge style influence, my mom has always been there whenever I needed her, and is seriously the best mommy ever! I love you mom :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...