Monday, May 10, 2010

It feels like finals time

Sweatshirt: Victoria's Secret
Tank-Top: Juicy Couture
Pants: Delia*s
Sandals: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Earrings: stolen from mom
Today, for many colleges around the nation, marks the beginning of finals week. Now, despite the fact that I do not have any finals today, yes, even I am wearing a sweatshirt. And no, it's not because I am lazy and lack creativity (well kind of) But, I am wearing it more for the sake of practicality. I have been studying or working most of today, in my room, where no can see me. There really isn't any big reason for me to get all dressed up for that, in my opinion. Also, today has been a very chilly day, and I like having a nice, appropriately sized sweatshirt to wear and keep me comfy. Anyways, while I am trying not to advocate the sweatshirt, I do not think there is anything wrong with it once and awhile, and said sweatshirt is not entirely over sized, or worn with sweatpants.

Oh, and my favorite part about this sweatshirt? Just check out the back-how cool is that! Okay, when I originally noticed the sweatshirt, I really liked the hot pink color. However, once I picked it up and saw the back-and that it was on sale- I knew I had to have it!

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...