Tuesday, May 4, 2010

La Vie en Jaune

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Earrings: Liz Claiborne
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Belt: found it?

Yes, it's all yellow-but I love it! I am starting to think that yellow may be my new favorite color. I just love what a positive and optimistic vibe it adds to anything it is put on-whether it be clothing, or a book, or a chair or whatever. Anyways, today was the perfect day for this outfit. It has been sunny and nice all today, without even the slightest trace of rain.

Another reason thing I love about this dress-it is the perfect example of good fit. It drives me absolutely nuts that so many people are not wearing the right size, whether it be too tight or too big, everyone should wear what fits. Even if it is not your usual size. For instance, this dress is a 4. Now let me tell you- I am never a 4. However, when I tried it on just for the heck of it, it fit like a glove! Anyways, moral of the story is-buy clothes that fit. On the opposite spectrum, if you usually wear a 12, and when you try on the 12 it is too tight-don't buy it! Clothes brands have sizes that go all over the place, so don't blame yourself. Woo, okay rant over, sorry.
Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...