Wednesday, May 5, 2010

La Vie en Jaune...pt.2

Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Sandals: Steve Madden
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Earrings: stolen from mom
Oh, I am sure for the third day in a row you are sick of seeing me wearing entirely yellow. However, I do not care, because I love yellow, and the positive energy it gives to people. Anyways, I am so happy it warm and sunny yet again so I could wear a dress! I only have 6 days of school left, and I haven't worn all my dresses-major problem, obviously. So, I have decided to fix the problem by wearing dresses for the next 6 days straight. Well, probably.

Getting back to the outfit at hand-very easy to put together. And that, is what I love about dresses! There is absolutely no effort involved, but it looks much better than a typical jeans and tee outfit, yes? All you have to is grab a dress, find some simple flats to let the dress stand out on its own, or add complex shoes to make it a little more complex, and then add some jewelry. Bam! Outfit put together in no time flat, honestly. Like today, my roommate was whining about how hungry she was and how my fashionista self needed to hurry up so we could get to breakfast (I was still in my bathrobe, at this point) Two minutes later, I was dressed and we were out the door. So, that should just prove how easy this is.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...