Sunday, May 23, 2010

Movie Inspiration: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

Yesterday, I arrived in Illinois, where I will be staying with my roommate from college for the entire week! After hanging out in downtown Chicago and eating delicious food, we decided to wind down by watching the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.

While watching, I became transfixed on studying all of the characters outfits. Each girl had a completely different style from the rest, but they were all a very good representative of their personality. However, my favorite character in this movie for fashion inspiration was Lena. She has a style much like my own, very feminine, girly, delicate, and polished. I always liked all the colors she wore throughout the film, a lot of shades of blue, creamy white, and various hues of red. In addition, all of her clothing had intricate detailing of some sort: funky buttons, lace trim, or ribbon accents. Finally, I just can't get over her loose waves that she wore with almost every outfit; hopefully one day I will be able to achieve the same look.

So, to the point of this post. I was so inspired by Lena's look in the SOTTP that I decided to make a Lena inspired Polyvore set.
Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...