Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer Whites

Yesterday, I talked a lot about my love for the color coral, especially in the summer months. The only other color I think I could like more during this season is white. In the summer when every one is tan and glowing (fake, bien sur!) white makes every skin tone pop! Now, if you are like me and you don't tan at all, you can still wear summer white, just in a different way than most. For example, I love to wear nail polish, sandals, or jewelry in white, because it adds a small amount of summery freshness to my look without making me look like a pale ghost. The other thing I love about the color white in the summer, it can perfectly highlight whatever body part you want to! I guess you can say this on about any color that is flattering on you, but I just think white really plays to this part well. For instance, if you really like your legs, in the summer white shorts or a white skirt will make them look better than they already are. Or, if you are a tan goddess, considering wearing a white sundress to really emphasize your glowing skin. With all that being said, here are my favorite white pieces of the moment.


Thoughts and Comments? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...